7a Park Lane
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Hawthorne Hollow belonged to Sarah Musgrave who was the wife of John Musgrave. John Musgrave was the proprietor of the "Braidwood Dispatch" and the "Braidwood review". The cottage remained in the family until 1987.
- Elegant Mansard ceilings giving height and depth to the living and dining rooms as well as the main bedroom
- Slow combustion fire places in both the lounge room and third bedroom
- Three bedrooms, main and second bedroom with new quality woolen carpets
- Separate study and informal sitting area plus east facing sunroom opening out onto the garden
- Renovated large timber kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and walk in pantry
- Large bathroom and separate laundry
- Generous mature garden complete with paved outdoor entertaining area
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.