Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 64 ha (158 acres)
Tucked away in the well sort after area of the Budawang ranges is "Banggadan Rise", a 3 x bedroom, 2 x bathroom family home situated on approx 158 acres. The property has mixed grazing and bush land and is in a secure rainfall area backed up by the beautiful Mongarlowe River which is home to local trout and platypus. The home is completely off grid on Solar combined with the abundance of water all you need to do is grow your own veggies and never go to town again!.
* Approx 158 acres
* 3 x bedroom, 2 x bathroom
* 500 mtr frontage to the pristine Mongarlowe River
* Property is fenced into 4 paddocks
* Steel cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
* Small hay shed
* Solar pump connected to river which pumps up to a holding tank
* 4 x bay shed for cars and machinery
* Double garage / workshop with greenhouse
* 15,000 Gal Rainwater storage
64 ha / 158 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.