"Berringar" ~ One of the Valleys Finest Gardens
Araluen has become very popular over the last few years offering a warmer climate to people wanting the convenience of being centrally located between the Coast and Canberra. This property has to be seen to be appreciated with 360 deg views of the surrounding mountains and your own park like garden.
* NBN satalight internet and full mobile coverage
* Full brick 2 x bedroom residence which is cool in the summer and extra warm in winter
* Fully self contained granny flat which is separate to the main house offering extra room for guests with their own space.
* Large entertainment deck offering resort style living
* Fully licensed bore for extra water security
* Workshop with carport and power connected
* Small citrus orchard and veggie patch
* Established gardens set out over the 2.5 acres which are a real credit to the owners
* Potential to be run as an air B & B with the separate living accommodation.
If you are a fussy buyer wanting a change to the country then i suggest you book in for an inspection today as you wont be disappointed with "BERRINGAR" . Few properties can compare to the peace and quiet and views from the back verandah which over look this amazing garden and to the mountains beyond.
Kerry DwyerDenver went to considerable effort to get buyers to inspect our property and kept us informed of progress.