7a Park Lane
Hawthorne Hollow belonged to Sarah Musgrave who was the wife of John Musgrave. John Musgrave was the proprietor of the "Braidwood Dispatch" and the "Braidwood review". The cottage remained in the family until 1987.
- Elegant Mansard ceilings giving height and depth to the living and dining rooms as well as the main bedroom
- Slow combustion fire places in both the lounge room and third bedroom
- Three bedrooms, main and second bedroom with new quality woolen carpets
- Separate study and informal sitting area plus east facing sunroom opening out onto the garden
- Renovated large timber kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and walk in pantry
- Large bathroom and separate laundry
- Generous mature garden complete with paved outdoor entertaining area
Christopher HonnerDenver knew exactly the type of buyer who would be interested in our property. I had it prepared for photos which we took, but we had it sold before we even listed due to his quick action and knowledge of the market.